- Operation with the substantially temperature-insensitive HP (compressed air), thus finally game operation in winter possible! Operation with the substantially temperature-insensitive HP (compressed air), thus finally game operation in winter possible!
- cheapest option. 12 grams of Co2 are no longer required, instead you can play with compressed air using the Mamba / Remote Line (bottles from 0.2 to 1.5 liters or more) with a 200 BAR 0.2 liter HP bottle
- (smallest on the market) can be made about 350-400 shots !!).
- no cooldown / freezing of the Co2 with rapid fire
- stable, constant pressure up to the last shot, thus improved range & precision !!
- Minimal wear on seals, as HP does not attack the seals or make them brittle
- Elimination of a major source of error during play, as there is always sufficient air / drive
- Direct coupling to the weapon possible. Another adapter for coupling will soon be put online.
The HDR50 | HDP50 | HDS68 | HDX68 | HDB68 | HDR68 | Remote line / Air through adapter by Homedefence24 is simply screwed into the bottom of the revolver, pistol or shotgun instead of the emergency push button pin. Then pressure is applied to the chamber using the Mamba / Remote Line and a conventional HP (compressed air) bottle. The gun works as usual - with the difference that the pressure doesn't run out after about 30 shots.
Do you have any questions or other concerns? Then feel free to contact us! See other auction for more interesting items for the HDR 50, HDS 68 and SG 68 !!!
All contents of this website, in particular texts, photographs and graphics, are protected by copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the copyright lies with HomeDefence-24.
Anyone who violates copyright law (e.g. unauthorized copying of the content onto their own website) is liable to prosecution in accordance with § 106 ff Copyright Act. He is also cited for a fee and must pay compensation.