The Powerkit.50 V2 promises an additional increase in performance by introducing a hexagonal (bore 2,5 mm) in the valve pin. Because of the hexagonal shape, the Co² can continue to expand.
Furthermore, we have enlarged the bore in the valve to 1 mm and provided it with an O-ring to compensate for the tolerances in the pressure housing for a precise fit. This power kit fits for all HDP50 markers.
Details | Improvement:
- no more valve needed in the pressure chamber
Removal of the valve (throttle in the pressure chamber) following:
- Valve: press the insert into the pressure chamber with the enclosed screw
- PIN: screw in with the supplied Allen key
- Material: stainless steel, for better sliding and protection of the sealing ring
Increases output to over 25 joules+ *
- longer valve opening time, larger gas volume
- reduced cool down effect
* temperature dependent
Installation can be undone at any time.
Since Co2 is very dependent on temperature, we recommend storing the Co2 capsules at room temperature, as the Co2 expands and the pressure increases!
Scope of delivery depending on the selection:
- 1x Valve 7,5J + 1x valve pin + 1x Allen key 2,5 mm + 1x screw
1x valve (pressure chamber insert) + 1x screw
- 1x valve pin + 1x Allen key 2,5 mm
- 1x Valve 11J + 1x valve pin + 1x Allen key 2,5 mm
Attention, strong performance increase! Not suitable for paintball. Only suitable for the 7,5 joules (F version)! ! !
The acquisition and possession of this export valve is free, installation is prohibited in Germany due to the increase in performance and leads to the loss of warranty claims.
On the part of UMAREX GmbH & Co KG. we are obliged to point out this warning to you as a customer! Homedefence-24 and UMAREX GmbH & Co. KG assume no liability!
All contents of this website, in particular texts, photographs and graphics, are protected by copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the copyright lies with HomeDefence-24.
Anyone who violates copyright law (e.g. unauthorized copying of the content onto their own website) is liable to prosecution in accordance with § 106 ff Copyright Act. He is also cited for a fee and must pay compensation.