- suitable for HDR.50 over 20y
- Weight: about 5,1g (+-0,1g) per ball
- Custom-fit for the standard, aluminum drum, original barrel and tuning barrel
- Steel core covered with polyurethane sheathing
- high penetration power
- increases the bullet energy of the HDR
- 24 pc
Due to the conical shape and the adapted weight as well as the inclined grooves in the rear area of the bullet, it is set into a rapid longitudinal rotation when fired.
Perfect fit in the original drum as well as in the aluminum drum.
With the HDR.50, the balls go into the drum a little more strictly. For this reason, we recommend that you lightly oil the drums with silicone spray, so that it slips more easily. This does not only apply to the steel balls!
These projectiles are expressly intended for fun shooting at suitable targets. Never shoot people or animals!