Right of Cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need us
E-mail address: info@ homedefence-24.com
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the 14 day period has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to.)
Email: info@ homedefence-24.com